Table of Experience
Web Design Companies
Altarion Code of Ethics, Discipline and Behaviour
The present Code of Ethics is the essential part of Legislation approved by Altarion Royal Decree and is binding upon all citizens and guests of Altarion.
Rights of independent people of Altarion:
- The Right for Self-determination (you are free to choose your lot and the path to follow).
- The Right for Education (you are free to acquire skills and knowledge according to the Laws of Altarion).
- Altarion Citizens have the Right to work, employ and be employed.
- Altarion Citizens have the freedom of thought and speech (if they do not contradict the existing Legislation).
- The Right for freedom of movement over the Altarion territory.
- VIP citizens have the Right to participate in Altarion politics, establish unions, associations and become loyal political leaders.
- All citizens have the Right to enter a union. Registration and joining Orders or Guilds is stipulated by the Law.
- The Law guarantees the Rights and Liberties of every citizen. You have the Right to appeal against legal agents at Royal Court. The convicted will be imposed a penalty or incapacitated.
Every avatar on the Altarion territory is granted with the above Rights and Liberties bearing equal responsibilities stipulated by the Law.
Liabilities of Altarion citizens and guests:
The initial responsibility of all Altarion citizens and guests is to follow the Rules stated in the present Code.
Fulfilment of the following Rules is closely watched by Elite Guardians, principal military and peacekeeping force of Altarion.
The primary liability for Elite Guardians is explanation of the set Rules and assistance to Altarion citizens in their fulfilment. The second duty of Elite Guardians is to impose penalties on citizens guilty of Law infringement. All penalties are imposed in full accordance with the relevant paragraphs of the Code.
The following actions are strictly forbidden, in order to preserve the balance of interests and peace of Altarions:
- Using obscene language.
- Language abuse both direct and implied in Chat, on Forum, in the Name or Profile of a guest or a citizen on the Altarion territory.
To adequately understand your wishes and needs, provide actual information upon registration. Be honest at entering Altarion and indicate:
- Your real name
- Date of birth
- Your actual e-mail address.
- Don't ruin the mirth of your life in Altarion by creating a replication of your character to ease the thorny path of your development and formation as an Altarion citizen.
- Don't create several avatars in order to gain a walkover in combats.
- A combat is a feat of arms, and you won't become a hero painlessly.
- Only arduous toilers earn wealth and prosperity; you won't obtain riches through illegal business.
Elite Guardians are barristers of peace and order, your calm and welfare. Don't prevent them from fulfilling their official duties.
- Don't venture to make comments that discredit the Guardians' dignity and esprit-de-corps.
- Public slogans to change Legislation or executive power in Altarion are considered grave criminal offence.
- Don't discuss the Guardians' actions in the Chat room.
- Don't deceive a Guardian; don't reject the official possibility to render opportune assistance in order to provide law execution and the triumph of justice.
- Altarion city is generous to its ministers of justice: don't even try to bribe a Guardian.
- Don't impede the justice at Forum (don't flood in the Guardian's working topic)
- Don't try to force Guardians to disclose sensitive information.
- Don't' attempt to blackmail or threaten Guardians to make them go beyond their commission
- Guardians have no right to exceed their commission; they are entitled to act in full accordance with the present Code.
- Guardians must fulfil their duties on protecting peace and establishing order in the due manner.
- Honesty and reliability are the guarantee of success in any business; don't deceive your fellow citizens in order to gain unjust profit.
- Follow your agreements in trade, lease and loan deals.
- Don't attempt to organize a commercial business without a license.
- Don't blackmail or menace anyone forcing them to enter a deal.
- Altarion Legislation forbids buying, selling or passing your avatar to another owner.
- The Law absolutely forbids any buying, selling or advertising of goods or services having no connection to the Altarion gaming world. If such action is considered necessary, please contact the administration.
Since Altarion exists on the verge of real and virtual worlds, there is a boundary regime. The following actions are strictly prohibited:
- DOS-attacks, benefit from software flaws;
- Hacking and stealing the avatar;
- Placing links on web-site that may provoke PC errors;
- Using gaming bugs and concealing this data from the Project Administration;
- Flood and spam on Forum and in Chat rooms;
- Propaganda of drugs and advertising sources on this topic;
- Flood, spam in Chat rooms and on Forum, as well as public offer of deals outside the specially designed gaming locations;
- Advertising porn sites, placing links on porn sites and other web pages containing information not related to the Altarion online game;
- Propaganda of racism, apartheid of any kind, nationalism and nationalistic opinions;
- Threats of physical violence in real life;
- Sexual harassment and offence.
Possible punitive sanctions imposed on delinquents:
2. Economic sanctions
6. Relegation to the league of virtual fighters
7. Death penalty
Altarion Legislation as well as the Code of Ethics, Discipline and Behaviour is the core of lawmaking conceptions and admits amendments and improvement.
This redaction of the Code is approved and acting at the present moment
| Online Game |
Altarion Online Game © 2003. All rights reserved